Monday, August 2, 2010

Velma Dinkley


I have always been a fan of the Scooby-Doo series', especially Velma. The characters have gone through some changes here and there since its original inception. A Pup Named Scooby-Doo was a favorite of mine and I appreciated the few movies they had done [not the live action ones, the Hannah Barbara ones]. They had done some other series here and there [Shaggy and Scooby-Doo get a clue was not a favorite of mine] but I have to say the new series Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. is so far a great show.

They introduced relationships that never existed before [Velma and Shaggy are dating] and are much more obvious about Fred and Daphne's feelings for one another. The art style is reminiscent of the original style but when a modern almost Ben10 Alien Force kind of look to it.

Velma looks so cute it in it makes me wanna rip my head off and let the rainbows fly.

Anyway, this piece is in honor of the new Velma Dinkley design.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Nathalie Gonzalez said...

Ryan-- this is awesome! I love it!

Dennis said...

"Jinkies" I love it!!

BKDane said...

Jinkies indeed good sir!